Saturday, March 28, 2015

No April 4 Party!!

As I sit in my window and type to you guys, the snow is covering my car yard once again. Sigh.

I have decided that it is way to cold to have a naming party, and after consultation with some folks, I have decided to head to the Open Mic in Chatham that night.... so if you want to join us there, come along!!!

So! for the naming party, May 16th was suggested, and given thought, I think that makes a lot of sense. Memorial Day weekend is always busy for folks, May 16th is the first legal burn day for a campfire.... lets make that the day for the Screendale naming party!!!

(now, if it warms up, i may have an impromtu jam, to be announced here, sometime before that.....)

enjoy this snowy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.