Thank you to those who came out last Saturday evening.... The 'BYO everything' BBQ, while it would have been better with a grill that worked :) :), came together pretty well, the fire crackled, the musicians played and the talkers talked :). Looked to me that people were happy, and I hope that is true.....
The next two jams at Screendale will be held on June 6 and July 3. If I get the grill fixed, we will continue to have food sharing each of those evenings (will let you know next week).
Since July 3 is the first day of a long weekend, I am very open to out of towners.... I have several comfortable sleeping areas, and a big yard that would love tents and a porch and garage for people who would rather sleeping in them.... so consider that.... Hudson is only 5 miles away and considered a 'destination' for many....
Remember to email me using scattered1 @gmail (take out the space for using) to tell me your plans. If you CAN NOT make it, no need to respond, if you are PLANNING to come, I do appreciate a heads up, and if you are spending the night, even more so (although, anyone who suddenly needs an unplanned place to sleep before driving will always be welcome to stay).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.