Thank you to everyone who came and christened Screendale! That was a fun time.... even without the fire. As I mentioned to several of you, as nice as the porch is for parties, it is even nicer for quiet evenings of watching the night in the backyard.... so, if you have a hankering for hanging out, give me a call.....
I looked at the calender, and see that, for one reason or another, there are only a few evenings available for the rest of the summers, so here is a list of likely Picking Party on Screendale dates.....
Saturday June 6
Friday, July 3 Independence Day BBQ (since that is a 3 day w/e, and people could plan to stay here, I have beds inside, but also a wonderful yard for camping....)
Friday, July 31, The Blue Moon Jam at Screendale
Saturday, August 29, Full Moon BBQ at Screendale
Saturday, September 12
Saturday, October 10, Last Jam of the Season
All of these dates will be found on the calender below. You may want to bookmark the website to easily find the information, as it is invisible to search engines. Remember not to "Reply" to this post... please "Forward" to scattered1@gmail.com or marilyn@marilynmillermusic.com to reach me!!!
All dates subject to change, but I will send out an email prior to each date asking for RSVPs (and food choices for the BBQs). All gatherings, per usual, will be BYOB and either a snack to share or a dish for the table, and your instrument, conversation, ears and good spirit....
I look forward to a wonderful summer of music making!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.