Food from 5-7pm. I will have hamburgers, hotdogs, some chicken and flatware, cups and plates. If you want to eat, bring something to contribute to the meal. Please RSVP if you plan on eating, so I can plan, scattered1@gmail.com (do NOT respond to this post).
Music and Fire from 7 to ??? BYO beverage, instrument, smiles, good cheer.....
I am NOT going to do electric music in the afternoon, since I have not found a bass player, or a drummer, but i did find a gig at Kinderhook farmers market in the morning that I usually don't get home from until 2pm myself.... so we will try on that again next month.
In summary: do not reply to this email, email me at scattered1@gmail.com. If you are going to eat dinner, bring something to share and RSVP. If you are just coming for music and conversation and fire, no need to RSVP unless you haven't been here yet..... :)
Looking forward to another great screendale gathering!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.