Saturday, November 7, 2015

Annual Christmas Sing Dec 12,7pm

Hi everyone!!! I think that Screendale is officially closed now... HOWEVER!!! It is time to plan the Annual Christmas Sing!!! Dec 12, 7pm. VERY IMPORTANT to tell me if you are coming, space inside is definitely tight, and so I HAVE to know if you are coming.....please email marilyn@marilynmillermusic.com (don't just reply to this notice) or answer on the facebook page, if you are there....

.....So yes, this is a Christmas Sing, but we are not restricted to holiday songs!!! Bring your instrument, your patience (my house is tiny and this party is always crowded!!!) and your voice and let raise a joyful noise!!!

Snack to share welcome and please bring your own drinks.... and you are also welcome to bring home anything you did not consume!!! LOL

I request that you let me know if you are coming so I can plan the space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.