Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Sing

Another Christmas Sing has come and gone!! Because of the date change, it was a small group.... I think the smallest we have had!!! However, the quality of the music and the enjoyment of the company was BIG!!! Thank you to Peter B for helping with homeground decorations and all around support!!! And the musicians: Rick W, Craig H, Mike P and Cymon P. It has been a long time we haven't played together! Looking forward to the next time! And to friends Vanessa G and Judy D. for singing and participating in general Merriment.

Todd C left a pie here that slid off the plate and put a potentially permanent mark on Screendale floor!! The songs sang besides Christmas tended toward the morbid, but that worked.... Just Breathe, St Johns Infirmary, Hurt were a few that I remember, but there were many more.... The christmas songs were the start though.... Jingle Bells, Silent Night, O Holy Night were among the ones that I remember....

What I will remember most is the fun, though. And Friendship. Thank you all for making Christmas a little merrier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.