Yep, we haven't had much winter yet, but i ready to DO something different. A few ideas, and I welcome your comments.....
1) Movie night at screendale. I have movies such as The Last Waltz, It Might get Loud, The Power of Song, as well as unlimited Netflix.... wanna make some popcorn and watch a movie? This might work on a Friday night.....
2) Mystery Dinner Night. Apparently, you can now purchase Murder mysteries in Digital format. I would need 6-8 confirmed interested people to do that, but the times I hosted these dinners were a LOT of fun. Because of prep time, we would do this on a Saturday evening.
3) Sunday afternoon open jams. I think you probably can figure out what that would be about.
If any of these sound interesting to you, either send an email to marilyn@marilynmillermusic.com, text me or IM me on facebook and lets do something a little different.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.