Sunday, November 20, 2016

Before the Holiday Rush Jam

What a lot of fun we had last night! We started the evening in Screendale, because I wanted to show off my new gas fireplace. I think most agreed that it warms the area nicely and is very pleasant. When everyone arrived, we went inside and started. We haven't seen Connie and Reene in quite a while, but with guitar and apple strudel in hand, they made our evening delicious and pleasant. Betsi and Stephen brought food that I can't pronounce or spell, but was absolutely delicious... and of course, Betsi's singing is so much fun!!! Craig brought his own style of music with him, emphasis on feeling, and we love listening to his additions to the songs other people brought. And then there is Robin, new to this world, but certainly a wonderfully contributing member to the evening... All in all, a wonderfully creative night of music. Next up is the Annual Holiday Sing, see you guys in a month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.