Sunday, April 30, 2017

Party Report

What a lot of fun we had last night!! Bringing in new people and a variety of instruments really adds to the fun!!! I also love that people really come and make themselves at home now!! It makes me feel like I am accomplishing what I set out to do... Provide a place where people can gather and make music, have fun and relax!! Thank you all for helping me with that!!!
I think that Bluegrass was the sound of the evening overall... what with Brian and Mike bringing their sounds to Screendale! Tom added his steel to that general feel, while Connie sang a bunch of songs about growing up :)Robin's violin and voice were wonderful additions to the evening! And food!! thanks to TomLizRenee (singing too... thank you!)..... and then there are Lisa's smiles and appreciation.... All in all, a great evening....
Looking forward to seeing and playing with you all down the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.