This is a private blog to plan Acoustic Jam/Song Circle/Parties at my house.
Friday, August 25, 2017
INTERESTED??
OK, guys, I am looking at boredom Saturday unless I can scare (??!!) something up. Anybody looking for something to do? I am thinking fire in the far backyard (I finally got my mower back and working again). BUT, if I don't get any firm yeses, I likely won't be staying here for 'drop ins', so let me know. And check here for final nay/yah....
AND, I am looking to put together a band for the bed races in hudson, sept 23rd in the afternoon. Peter will drum, I will sing and play rhythm per usual, Robin will also sing and play violin. Brian may bring his banjo to the foray at 3pm. Maybe Scott on bass. Anybody else want to let me know of their availability? I need a quick study lead guitar player (we don't have much time to practice) at least. The gig pays.... appreciation. Yep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.