This is a private blog to plan Acoustic Jam/Song Circle/Parties at my house.
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Thank you!
I really want to thank everyone for coming out Friday. For such short notice on a holiday weekend, we had a GREAT turnout!!! Lots of friends from childhood came by and had a great time catching up with each other!!! And you can guess that I spent most of my time, guitar in hand, smile on face, enjoying the music being made in screendale (yeah, we never got to the back yard campfire... LOL!!!!) I really want folks to know how very much I appreciate your coming to these gatherings. I have always wanted to provide a place where people can come, socialize, listen to or make music, and just enjoy. Thank you all for helping that dream come true, and I truly hope that you all have a good enough time to keep coming!!! Still working on figuring it all out for people, so let me know if there is something we can do differently for your enjoyment....
And don't forget Ravenfest, Next Saturday.... when you will hear Ian Ravencroft, singer songwriter from Newcastle England, jam with the rest of us.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.