If you need technical help, it would be best to ask me prior to the meeting, but you can also try me DURING the meeting, but be aware, I am talking and singing and listening and not paying GREAT attention to my phone.
_________________________________________
Keep the link (save this email perhaps?)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/
Meeting ID: 787 0451 0272
(you use 'meeting id' instead of the link by going to zoom in your browser. I think you can also set up zoom so that when you open up your browser and sign into zoom, your scheduled meetings are listed)
_________________________________________________________
You can also put the meeting into your digital calendar (I think it gets stored with the meeting link too...)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://us04web.zoom.us/
____________________________________________________-
I MAY remember to post here weekly, but it would be best for you to do one or all of the suggestions above to keep track.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.