Monday, July 5, 2021

Changes

We WILL be gathering July 17th for another jam!! Hope to see you!

In the meantime...
The way that this website works is that you signed up and whenever I post, it gets sent to you via email. That function, called feedburner, is leaving. I THINK that I am going to retire this website... the alternatives to feedburner are expensive or complicated and it makes my head hurt trying to figure it out. 

SO- I have downloaded all your emails and I will start just sending you an email when I schedule a party. That means that you can no longer just unsubscribe.. you will have to reply to the email to have me take you off the list. OR tell me now that you are not interested. There are a LOT of you, and many I have no idea of who you are by your email, so I don't know if you are interested or not anymore. 
Let me know
Likely, after this next July 17th party, you will know about the jams through a common email.

ALSO: 
Craig will shortly be resuming in person jams likely in Valatie
I am negotiating with Hudson Brew Company about hosting an open mic there on Thursdays. ( you all who know me know that that will likely turn into a jam also, lol)
Helsinki appears to be continuing its virtual open mic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.