Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Memorial Day 2017, Saturday, May 27, 5pm start

OK!! Lets have a BBQ Jam!!! This is how I see it working out....

5pm- come anytime after!!!

6pm- eat! I will buy a box of hamburger and a bag of salad and some cheese and onions. IF you come to eat with us, please bring something to the table to share. I already have potato and macaroni salads coming, but everything else is up for grabs.... If you come JUST to the jam, don't worry about food unless you want to bring a snack. PLEASE take home what you bring (so bring something YOU like!). Also, don't forget your choice of drink....I stock nothing here except for water. If you are coming early to eat, please RSVP so I know how much food to plan for.

7:30pm-  JAM!! food will be put away so we don't have to worry about spoilage, but you are very welcome to raid the refrigerator!! Depending on how many people are expected, we may have a wood fire in the driveway per usual or stick to Screendale. Music will be round robin style unless someone wants to do a song or set by themselves, and to do that, just let me know and I will make sure that happens. People without instruments can call for songs too, I sometimes forget to ask though, so give me a heads up there too, that you want to be a part of the decision making 'circle' of songs.....

IF there is a desire, we can do some electric music in the garage. It is already set up in there, so that is an option. Again, give me a heads up that you would like to do something there. It is currently a screened in area also, replete with PA and 3 mics and 4 other inputs, 2 electric guitar amps, a bass and small bass amp and cahoun (nope, no drum set, yet).

Electric music, if it happens at all, must be done by 9pm. I think that we should look to be fairly quiet by 11pm, but I won't kick you out until midnight.... :)

any other questions, ask.... and PLEASE RSVP if/when you know that you will be coming to eat.... The reason is that I don't like to overbuy or overcook and throw out a bunch of food, but I also don't want people to be hungry.....

Hope to see a bunch of you here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.