Sunday, May 21, 2017

Re: TONIGHT:

Last night was special. Thanks to all who came. It is lovely sitting by a real fire, with good friends, under the stars, making music and conversation..... One of the things I love about gatherings here... there is a true sense of community and 'live and let live' that I treasure. Everyone contributes their 'things' and makes the evening wonderful!! Thank you!!! Next gathering... Next week! Come if you want!!

Special thanks:
Stephen for the shaker. You likely think that it is nothing, but it REALLY added to the sound last night, thank you.
Renee for the Skin so Soft. I had nary a mosquito after using your spray, thanks SO much!!
 Lisa for the fire. And helping me get that darn pallet apart!! Brains over strength sometimes (most of the time?) works best!!
Mike for getting Melanie to sing!! I am so glad you gave her the push to get her to do it!
Melanie for the song! And for coming to (i think your first?) Screendale! Hope you return!!
Betsi, for you smile, your songs, your joyful musical spirit!!!
Craig for the solos! I love your guitar work, your calmness, your songs!! And I think you would get the prize, if there was one, for most consistent presence at Screendale... Thank you!!
Connie... speaking of songs!! You have so many, from so many artists, funny, sad, traditional, done well, with love that shows! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.